Tuesday, November 3, 2009

random thoughts in no particular order.

I'm feeling really worn down right now.
I hate the way that people try to fit other people into a cookie cutter mold of what they think they should be. I'm afraid I've been guilty of that for the past few days. (our relationship/whatever is not cookie cutter perfect. it never will be. I'm okay with that - and everyone else can suck it.)
I love directing but it stresses me out.
I wish the world wasn't run by money.
My sense of fashion changes on a weekly basis.
My hair is getting long.
I've been drinking the crazy juice lately. I need to stop that.
I got cast as Tess in Crazy For You! SO EXCITING.
I love fried chicken.
It would be great if I could lose weight.
I am stressed about getting a one act chosen.
I love you kids.
That is all.

No comments: