Monday, October 12, 2009

if only in my dreams.

I want it to be Christmas more than anything.

I think it's because Christmas is my favorite time of year. Haha, actually I know that's why. I just love the whole season. I love the food. I love eating turkey and dressing and apple pies and I love going to Cracker Barrel and seeing the sparkly Christmas trees at the mall. I love twinkle lights and I love parties with pretty jazz music playing in the background. I love Secret Santa and I love Christmas specials on television (my favorite is of course the Charlie Brown Christmas =)) I love old Bing Crosby movies and baking eight million different confectionary treats. I love Christmas carrolling. I love Christmas date night with Chase. I love midnight mass. I love the way it feels when you wake up with your family and you just KNOW that it's Christmas. I love Christmas. In general.

I just need for it to be Christmas, and soon.
But I guess I'll get through the Halloween party season before I start preemtively celebrating before I get stressed for finals.

=)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Girl come over during the next couple of months and we will bake up a storm of Christmas goodies!!!!