Sunday, April 11, 2010

the way you changed my life..

Crazy for You is over. Officially. Wow. What a run! Although stressful, it was a really great time! We sold out every show and played to standing ovations as well as happy audiences. Sure, it was a rough rehearsal period, but the show pulled through and I ended up having a great time (and losing somewhere between five and seven pounds...)

It was so nice to see my family this weekend. I forget how much I miss them until I'm faced with the idea of being around them again. It's like "WAIT! Come back! I want you to be here more!!" But life has to continue.

I came to the sad realization this morning though (while thinking of how I might actually miss the show..) that school will be ending soon, and a certain someone will be moving pretty far away from me. While I feel like he is making the right choice for himself I can't help but know that I will miss him. I know I'll be fine, I always am, but really? I want more than anything to stop leading my normal life.

I want something extraordinary.

Take that whatever way you please.
Love and feather headdresses and sequins and tap shoes.

No comments: