Tuesday, May 11, 2010

letting go.

Caleb is moving from Columbus to Atlanta. We aren't specifically a couple, but I care a great deal about him and I believe we would be classified as more than friends. I'm sad. I just left him for the last "we both live in Columbus and it would make logical sense for us to even attempt at this" hang out session. We had sushi, went to the bookstore, and went on an adventure to Lakebottom Park. It was a lovely evening, but in the end we sort of decided to let it stay open ended. Clearly we can still visit each other (more me visiting him since he doesn't have a car...) Nothing really CHANGED persay. I just am realizing that God plays funny jokes on people. He makes things happen at inconvenient times.

However, I am just grateful for the time I had. I am missing him and all my other graduated friends already. Why must I befriend people a year older than me?!

Summer begins. I'm headed to Texas for my grandfather's funeral on Thursday, and then to North Carolina. Then back to Columbus to work. Then who knows?

No comments: