Monday, May 10, 2010

on being inbetween.

Life is weird. I really think God says, "Hey. I've made you miserable for two years, let me just throw you a couple of curve balls to check your balance now that you're generally happy!" But if it's a test, I feel like I may be passing. Maybe not making straight A's, but I'm generally trying to make the right decisions lately, even saying the phrase "I'm trying this thing where I am a good person." HAH.

At either rate, my romantic life is a giant clusterfuck. The one person I really care for is leaving town, for one. The other information I actually think is too scandalous to post in a public forum. At either rate, I find it infinitely frustrating.

My grandfather passed away yesterday. It's weird, because the last period of mourning I went through was for a friend who all of the people in Columbus adored, so I was most definitely not alone in my grief. But right now I feel so terribly and utterly alone in this situation. I'm not leaving Columbus until Thursday, but I really wish I was at this point just so I could have the time to myself to really deal with things. It's not as though I was that close to him, don't get me wrong, but family is family. And I will miss him.

On a much happier note, it's officially the summertime. Which means summer job, making money, spending time by the poolside, visiting home, etc. I am happy about all that.

I'm just in a weird state of inbetween.

No comments: