Saturday, June 5, 2010

on keeping busy.

I find it ironic that during the semester, all I can think is, "Oh GOD I wish it were summer. All I want is to sleep and to play at the pool and to fart around and do nothing!" but now that summer is here and these options are available to me, nay! they are a part of my daily life - I feel like such. a. bum.

Luckily, I start working at Activ8 next week! I'm excited because it's a dance class that I'm teaching. Hooray! I love that.

Also, I'm planning on bleaching my counters and possibly floor of my kitchen today... And my parents brought me paint and canvas from home! HOW PERFECT for a project for the next two days =) I'm tres excited!

I miss a certain someone a lot. But I know in my heart that things aren't totally horrible. It's just rough right now. Ah, for it to be later this month!

No comments: