Wednesday, June 10, 2009

a blog dedicated to Brittain White.

a conversation on facebook IM:
Robin
how you pretty?
Brittain
i;m good. just got back from the opening night part
u
party
how you
Robin
you drink? lol
Brittain
i drank but am not drunk
just can't type
---
and this is why I love Brittain White. [=

Things are alright right now I suppose. I think I'm just in general confused about what I want out of my "love life". I just never feel like I actually have a love life and then when I realize I do I'm like "?"

I saw My Life in Ruins today with Cassie. It was super chick flicky but exactly what I needed. Cheesy and wonderful and filled with Greek ruins! Also, I have been making feather headbands lately that are all really obnoxiously cute. I think I may just make a bunch and give a few away but mostly just keep them for myself to make a statement [=

The next few weeks have a lot in store getting ready for Germany, and if I'm lucky I'll get it all done! [= I love you guys - there's not much to update about but I just had to dedicate my blog to Brittain!

No comments: