Wednesday, June 3, 2009

tell me - where do I go?

Things are really quite good lately. I have money for once in my life, I have my cat, I have my apartment (I'm not sure if I mentioned how much I love said apartment, but living off campus is wonderful, relaxing, and all those "home" things that you always wanted!), flirtation is fun, I'm happy scholastically and theatrically - in general, I can't really complain much about life. Except that I wish dishes would do themselves!

I've been thinking a lot about my future recently. I've been working so diligently for the past two years just to make a name for myself here at CSU, but I really want to start branching out to other theatres in the area (this is a large part of why I auditioned at the Springer, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about that!).

Also, on that vein of thought, I really am thinking it would be cheating myself out of something not to look into studying dance more - choreography is really something I want to get into. However, I'm not really built to be a professional dancer, so finding a school to study at will be difficult, I think. This is just a random thought I've been nursing lately. I have two more years before I graduate. [=

love you kids.
ps. get your hands on a copy of the new recording of HAIR. Immediately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would really love to teach a dance class next year. it would be the bomb.