Wednesday, September 9, 2009

look into your heart and you'll find love.

Here are the most positive things I can come up with to say about the past week or so:
  • The help you really need will come from the most unexpected places.
  • You can't always get what you want.
  • But in turn, what you want isn't always the right thing for you.
  • And in that vein, the love you want isn't always the love you deserve.
  • You really can't be sad while listening to any of these songs: "The Longest Time" by Billy Joel, "Send me on My Way" by Rusted Root, and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.
So I can't really say what's wrong online. It's a little too personal. Most of my life that I thought I wanted has gone down in flames, but I think I might actually be okay. So that's a step, I suppose.

1 comment:

IndiaC said...

It definitely is a step :) I'm proud of you. Things will look up soon I'm sure <3