Friday, February 6, 2009

breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel ♥

So I have a cold. I mean, a knock you down, drag you out, make you cough til you hurl into someone's lawn (don't question it) cold. I'm hoping I'm about to get better, but you never know with this kind of thing, in reality. It could be weeks. I'm personally hoping for the next three days, to be honest. I actually got asked to leave class today because I was coughing so loudly! I guess the rest of the world doesn't need the plague, but the class has a "no excused absences" policy, so I had to go!

Other than that, life is pretty good. I found out the other day the show that I'm going to be stage managing for my stage management class (we all have to take this class, and a part of it is actually BEING a stage manager for a one act or an assistant stage manager for a mainstage production), and it's "Riverside Drive"! I'm excited because A number one, it's going to be directed by Megan Noelle, who is fabulous, and B number two, Richard is going to be my co-Stage Manager and I adore him!

Also, things that make me happy, I suppose I could say.... well, there's Brian. [= I really like him, and I SUPPOSE he likes me ;] I mean, it's new. It's exciting. I don't know, it just makes me smile even thinking about it.

I was thinking last night as I lay awake (and I'm sure he was asleep) how serendipidous the entire incident of us "getting together" was. It's like, I finally opened up my heart for real, and something happened. It was time to be over being angry and being hurt. And it was time to stop feeling like someone else had control over my life. It was just time, I guess. I'm really really really in like with this guy. That's all.

Things are going pretty well working on "Situations". I am getting tired, and my brain I think is slowly dying, but things are going pretty well. I just really want everything to just fall into place, you know? But that's asking too much.

In general, things are going really well.

and I'm feeling good.

No comments: