Tuesday, May 19, 2009

rebirth.

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Things are really good right now. Obviously, not everything is perfect, but I do thank God for these brief days of joy.

I've moved into my new apartment with Janine and Brittain. We pay bills like real people now. There's a pool available to me at any time I want it (though it's been eerily cold the past two days...) and I finally have my own room! Basically, I adore it. I can't wait until my parents come into town this weekend because a few things will happen then:
  • I will get furniture! YAY.
  • I will get to see my family!
  • My dad will fix my car!
Haha, hooray! Did I mention that my car broke down? YEAH IT DID. Oh well, I think there is too much good going on to let a few crappy things bring me down. I'm taking a really easy class and I'm in Fly Over Land too. And let me just say - I'm really loving working on the show. I know I've only been to two rehearsals but I really like the focus on things like viewpoints, etc. PLUS the script itself and the designs are seriously kickass! YAY

Also, I am so so so very over you. And this time I'm not writing it just to make myself feel better.

I feel like I'm walking around with a warm little secret. My heart feels warm and I feel more open than I have in months. And I kind of like that.

No comments: