Tuesday, August 4, 2009

don't you try to rain on my perfect day... (or one really obnoxiously positive blog.)

I am in love with the scent of Suave Color Care Shampoo. No lie. It smells so good to me. I ended up buying it because I've dyed my hair, once again, to a darker shade of red. Of course it will probably fade back to its favorite shade - strawberry blonde - pretty quickly, but I have high hopes that with a little help from Suave, it'll stay a little longer.

So a lot of exciting things are on the verge right now... but at the same time, I'm so not looking forward to the start of semester.

I just don't want to be stressed out, is all =)

But guess what? I got cast in Footloose! at the Springer! How exciting! I'm happy because it means that I'll have rehearsals to go to in the evenings, and I'll have somewhere to be! And I'll be onstage! And I'll be doing my favorite things - singing and dancing! Hooray!

And also, assistant teaching tap class, taking directing, going back to acting class, and all of that.

Let's be real - I'm just ready to get back into theatre again. Hooray!

And I think that if something good in the "love life" department happens, then I'll be happy - but if it doesn't work out (which it very well may not. though it may!), I'll also be happy just to be me.
I love my life. Sometimes things are hard - money can be difficult. But in general, I am excited for my life. =)
Love you.

No comments: