Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wake up, it's morning.

well, a little past 12 in the morning. but metaphorically.

Things are better than they have been in a long time.

Here are things I'm happy about:
  • Footloose! is pretty fun, so that's gravy. I'm meeting new people, making new connections, etc.
  • losing weight
  • finally being happy being single.
  • Rediscovering my passion for theatre. I'd been so caught up in my weird personal life that I almost forgot what I really loved.
  • NO SHAME writing meetings really bring me a lot of creative juices that I never thought I would get flowing!
  • dancing all the time =) endorphins make you happy!
Yeah, I don't have much to say. Life is back to the grind, but I'm pretty happy. I feel like I just came out from underneath this pile of sand and I'm suddenly awake and now art, and writing, and music, and theatre, and dance all seem new and beautiful again.

It's really very great.

No comments: