Monday, January 4, 2010

a list of random thoughts.

My grandfather and I are now facebook friends.
I really wish I had time for a real job.
Cutting plays makes me want to hurt myself. Taking any part away from the playwright seems like a sin.
I'm not ready to be stressed out again, but I'm welcoming the distraction.
Crazy for You is going to be lots of fun. But very tiring.
I find it hard to breathe when he is in the room. Baby steps, I just keep telling myself that. Baby steps.
I adore India Winslow and stress-free hang outs with her.
I really want a coffee pot. I never knew you could set them so they would make your coffee right before you got up! INCREDIBLE.
I'm sickeningly addicted to watching The Tudors.
I wish my sewing skills were better.
Last night, a beer fell out of my fridge onto my toe. Being the logical person that I am, I took this as a sign from God that I should drink what I saved from falling on the floor.
There is a really big zit on my cheek. It is in the spot I always wished I had a beauty mark. Irony? I think so.
Audio books = addicting.
Even though I heard it was no good, I still want to see the movie of The Lovely Bones, just because I loved the book so much.
I am realizing just how shy I still really am.
One of my two best friends, Laura, is moving to Columbus TODAY. Not only that but she is moving in with one of my favorite people - Paige! How perfect could that be?
Being friends with Brian again makes me happy. It's nice.
I'm really sad about a lot of the people graduating this semester.
I'm very content with my life right now. Being antisocial, single, and lazy has probably been the best thing for me.

I'm off to meet Laura's parents at her new apartment, since I have the key.
Love!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute list!

Anna said...

And by the way, I'm thrilled that I got you addicted to The Tudors! I knew that you'd love it.