Friday, January 8, 2010

presentation of the evidence.

I am really weird. Here are some of the things that I think really support this theory:

1. I am really grossed out by wet paper. Like, not like I think it's moderately gross and just don't like it. It rules the way I behave at restaurants because it literally can drive me to the point of throwing up. This is weird. Just admit it.
2. As a child, I used to cry every time anyone would bring attention to the idea of kudzu. If you don't know, kudzu is the plant that was introduced to the South that grows on and suffocates trees until they die. Clearly I was a hippie child.
3. There are many textures that bother me. Not just in foods, but even seeing them or touching them freaks me out: whipped cream, silly putty, anything of that nature.
4. I'm literally terrified of the Muppet's Christmas Carol. Please do not judge me for this, it has to do with my family torturing me as a child.
5. I used to be scared of sponges. As a child, I once screamed and cried on one side of the garage because I saw one. They still kind of freak me out, texture wise. But this is one of my many bizarre fears that I'm over.
6. I twitch. Enough said.

Haha. I am sure that there is a lot more to this list, but these are the things that have come up recently. I really think I need to stop letting my fear of random ass objects rule my life...
or just accept it as eccentricity.

Love always.
and remember: "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be DIFFERENT."

No comments: