Monday, July 28, 2008

but I don't swim.

I have swimmer's ear. Which is pretty lame considering that I don't swim.
Right now, it's basically under control, but I am super tired of having everything on my right side sound like I'm underwater. Haha.

I'm home now. Back to my social lifestyle. Mother and I are supposed to go get our nails done today, but that's assuming my swimmer's ear doesn't worsen and I don't have to go to the doctor.

(I got water in my ear approximately three days ago, and we had nothing on the island to get it out, and yesterday my jaw started freezing up. When I take advil and put some homeopathic eardrops in (the acohol worked at first but now it makes it burn like hell and doesn't really help) I can actually deal with the muffled sounds because it doesn't hurt at all. So I'm hoping it just goes away on it's own. Ergh.)

As Janine says, "I'm Robin and I have an ailment. Everyone should know about it."

I'm happy to be home.

I move in on Saturday, August 15th at 2:30 PM to my dorm again [= there are not words to explain my excitement about that! WOOOO

I'm going to upload my trip pictures later today. Perhaps post them.

1 comment:

Megan Waite said...

I'm sorry about your swimmer's ear. I love you <3