Wednesday, July 30, 2008

not so deep.


I keep trying to be deep, but really, there's no point, because I'm not feeling thoughtful tonight.


I hate men. I really do. It would be much more convenient for me if I could just be attracted to women, but alas, I do love the menfolk. At either rate though, I feel that they are a complete waste of energy, due to the fact that they are all out to make me feel like a philandering slut. (Please, don't ask.)


I'm not dying of swimmer's ear, thank God. But I do still feel like I'm underwater for the most part.


I'm still in love with the baby sea turtles. And here's a thought: don't dump coke or any other kind of drink into a parking lot. because when it rains (which it pretty much does almost every afternoon in the summer), that gets washed directly into the storm drains which do not go through water treatment plants, they just go to the stream. So it's basically like dumping coke into the streams that we have. It's actually better to dump it into the grass, because then the water from your soda/juice/etc has time to diffuse itself from all the chemicals before making it to the stream - eight years approximately! Eight years versus the next time it rains? I'd take the eight years.


The things I learned on my science trip.

No comments: