Tuesday, July 29, 2008

vicodin-induced sleep.

yep, twenty eight hours of vicodin-enduced sleep, and still counting.

my dialogue with the doctor at prompt care:
me: god, I'm such a baby, it's just swimmer's ear.
doctor: I had swimmer's ear a few years back - and when one of my colleagues told me what it was, I said, "oh no, I have to have a brain tumor or something. nothing that is named 'swimmers ear' can be this painful."

so I don't feel so insane.
basically my ear is totally infected and disgusting and I'm hoping for it to be better by the morning or the next day.

at least by Thursday, I don't think I can sleep for three days straight, and I'm not good at recovering when I'm awake.

Vicodin is nice.

I probably won't upload pictures from my trip until after I get off the vicodin and start staying awake for more than thirty minutes at a time.

Thank god for box dvd sets.

No comments: