Monday, September 15, 2008

in the mind of a ginger snap.


I'm not sure how to articulate life lately? Maybe that's why I never update my blog. Proper articulation of the facts (the whole truth) seems to be what I usually go for and lately I'm not sure what to make of anything anymore.


I'm starting to feel like dating is just not something that I'm ever going to be able to make coincide with my life. It doesn't debilitate me to be single though, so I'm fine. I really don't like anyone right now (I mean, commitally. Like sure I find people ATTRACTIVE still, but I don't want to date anyone in specific) so I guess that kind of stems the way I've been feeling about dating. Like it's a little bit pointless at this point... for me, anyway.


School is stressful. It's at that point in the semester where everything goes by really ludicrously fast and you just can't seem to stop things from happening because they go by so quickly! Kelly's Truck Stop Bop is about to open on Friday... I have to make a presentation for Mountains to Sea the following weekend. One of the mainstage shows for this semester has come and gone through it's mainstage run (tour show)! Like I didn't realize how quickly my sophomore year has gone so far! (I even feel like that picture above was taken so long ago!)


A Thought: ALL MEN ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE IF THEY DRESS THEMSELVES WELL. It's just the truth. No, you will not look gay unless you ACT gay! You can definitely dress well, look straight, and you'll be 90% more attractive! Haha, I just was thinking about a conversation Janine and I had yesterday and that thought crossed my mind...


I'm exhausted... as always.

I hate grocery shopping.

I have really great friends. =]

No comments: