Saturday, September 27, 2008

there's no place like...

I'm home in Augusta, and that always puts me in the mood to update my blog.


Things have been good recently. School is stressful as always. The Kelly's Truck Stop Bop went REALLY well (yay!) and I really want to go do it on tour if we go. Seriously! =] Love!


Tomorrow is the presentation for Mountains to Sea. I really hope I am not going to look retarded. Haha, I'm not a teacher... let alone a science teacher!


A lot of things are confusing lately. Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and figure things out but I guess you can't do that.


I'm a little sleepy, so this update kind of sucks. So like I said, I'm home. I really didn't even notice that I hadn't been home in two months. I feel like my life just gets really hectic at school, and I lose track of how long its been since I've been home. Or maybe I just get to the point where I don't want to drive four hours..? I'm not sure. Either way, I'm home for the weekend to make my presentation, but sadly, I don't have much time here. I always find that I never have enough time when I come home on the weekends to see all the people I want to see. Which makes me feel bad, blah blah blah.
At either rate, it's nice to have a little alone time. Not that I mind having friends around all the time. You're never REALLY alone at college, anyway. It's nice to just be in my room relaxing. Thankfully, class isn't until 1 tomorrow so I am going to sleep until 11.
Also nice: eating my parents' food. getting paid. new headshots.
hopefully, I will get everything done I need to get done this week.

No comments: