Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas.


Fun and Funky Christmas! by breakfastatrobins

polyvore is a fun way to express yourself =]

so I'm at home, and things are pretty great, actually. so far, I've only gotten A's back on my grades, but that discludes the grade from my psychotic comm professor, so I'm not really sure if that one will be as good as I want it to be =[

I spent yesterday out with Anna, buying Christmas gifts, and thank goodness, I'm already almost done with all of my Christmas shopping. I'm super glad to get that over with too, because I usually get really stressed about Christmas shopping because I like to give NICE gifts instead of just any random Christmas knick-knack.

Also, we had dinner at Myabi's (DELICIOUS) with all the kids from AP when I was in high school. It was great - fun to see people I haven't seen in forever, but kind of bitter sweet because I know I won't be able to attend next year's Christmas dinner =[

Basically, I am so grateful for this break. It's rather like the calm before the storm, though.

It finally really feels like Christmas, did I mention that?

I miss you, though.

No comments: