Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I don't know what to wear.

I really hate when this happens. I put on five thousand different outfits in some pathetic effort to figure out what to wear. I do have what I want to wear out later tonight planned, but my mom announced this morning that she wants to take pictures of me and my sisters and she wants us to look cute. translation: please Robin, don't wear a strange hippy headband.

I'm only vaguely ready for the coming semester, but I think emotionally I'm ready to start doing things again.

We just got back last night from house hunting in Greenville. It's an okay town, and while I feel a little unhappy about the move still, I'm starting to deal with it. My parents will be happy there. And I won't mind visiting so much. At least it's not the middle of nowhere, hah. There's a good outlet mall nearby and a nice movie theatre.

Sort of half-way looking for houses in Columbus helps me not to feel like crap about no longer having a permanent home. A home just needs our love!

I finally picked an outfit, btw.

Well tonight is New Years, and I've made a few resolutions: watch my weight. excercize. go over to BC and CH more often and socialize (especially with India! I missed her this semester.), drink less soda and more juice and water. be a little more high maitenence! that sounds bad but I mean I should probably shave my legs at least every other day and take care of my eyebrows more often.

I mean, I never follow all of them, but hopefully I do well. Hookah tonight and then hanging out with friends counting down the hours left of 2008.

Music discovery of the day: Eric Hutchinson. Why had I not found him before? This music makes me smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-RkipwalU

No comments: