Saturday, December 5, 2009

a fox trot above my head - a sock hop beneath my bed!

Today was a really good day (thus far). I'm pretty sure it's worth documenting, however un-extraordinary it may seem.

This morning, I woke up early and Cory was still here from where he spent the night on my pull-out bed last night. =) It's always nice to wake up to friends. I made myself some fried eggs (which were tasty) and my first human contact was Brittain appearing in the space between our bar and grumbling some incoherent early morning syllable that made me chuckle (something along the lines of "ernh!"). I love it when I wake up early, fairly well rested and get a good breakfast!

Then I went to Crazy For You dance rehearsals. They were really fun, and I got a nice little built in work out! Plus, the boys were there so we got to do lifts the entire last hour =) fun!

The next part of my day consisted of picking up India who bought me a coffee at the market, going to the grocery store to get baking ingredients, then to Burger King for lunch - then we came home and ate and baked most of the day! We made: fudge, oreo truffles, red velvet truffles, and we WERE going to make brownies and cookies but we got distracted... And Melissa (SA!) came over!

When Brittain thought we could get a free cat. Which we couldn't, but it resulted in a trip to PetSmart! Where even though there was no free cat, we got to see some cute animals. Even though Cody the dog made us sad. I wanted to love on him so bad!

Then India made Sims of us all in The Sims 3 =) Joy of joys.

I just feel like good days should be documented.

Tonight is my twenty first birthday. Hoorah! I look forward to ordering a drink tonight at TGI Fridays surrounded by my friends =)

Life is good.
(and bizarre, though I have no strange remarks to share after the toothbrush comment.)

No comments: