Friday, December 25, 2009

merry and bright. (or, a look at christmas 2009)

First off, let me start by saying just this: Happy Christmas! Which has bizarrely become my default way of wishing joy to others on the holiday!

I have always loved Christmas. It's a time that always reminds me of dark skies with sparkling stars, the warm glow of church at midnight, beautiful brass quartets, delicious food, warm firesides, snow (not that we ever have any...), twinkle lights, and glitter! In all honesty, it's pretty much all my favorite things combined, plus time off from school and being so stressed out....

On that note, I have to say this: This Christmas has been lovely. Just perfectly lovely.

=)

And I hope yours has been too.

Ps. I really wish that Narnia was a real place. I'm not even kidding.

No comments: