Thursday, November 20, 2008

don't be shy, just say hello.


I figured I might as well post to tell you this: emotionally, I've been a lot better during this week. I really don't know what got into me last weekend, but I'm glad it's past.


I honestly believe (now if you're a guy and you don't want to read about womanly things, skip this!) that it's because I haven't had my period since August. YES, I am going to go get it checked out if I don't get it by December. I'm pretty sure that it's because of the heightened stress level in my life lately, but I'm still worried about it. However, I truly believe the source of my psychotic emotional episodes is my hormones being incredibly out of wack.


Now you can start reading again, gentlemen.


Basically, I'm fine. I'm grateful for all the great things in my life: my wonderful family, my wonderful friends, my fabulous roommate, the department, the sun, and just my ability to keep on trucking with my life.


Can I just say that I can't wait for Thanksgiving? Two reasons: one, the relaxation factor. I have been so ridiculously stressed lately, and even fall break was all for naught, because I didn't get to go home or relax at all. So the relaxation factor is a big thing. Two, get to see my family. Three is the food =]


I missed Theatre History this morning because I woke up feeling really dizzy and nautious. It's questionable, but I'm not really sure what happened. But I went back to bed and now I feel ay-okay, so that's better. I'll be going to shop and dance, though I may take it easier on myself at dance class.


Basically, life is pretty grand. Though, I would like a boyfriend to have for the holidays. No strings attached! Any volunteers? JUST KIDDING. I'm fine being single, I promise. =]


ps. after thanksgiving, the Christmas spirit is ON.


tell you the truth, I've said it before, tomorrow I'll start in a new direction. I know I've been half-asleep, I'm never doing that again.

No comments: