Tuesday, November 25, 2008

don't forget the fight it took to get you here.

so I'm leaving Columbus tonight on a journey back to Augusta for Thanksgiving break.

It's bizarre, but words cannot explain how excited I am to go home. I think I'm just tired, to be honest. I love school, and it would be a really big stretch to say that I was the slightest bit unhappy here, but let's be honest - I'm exhausted. I'm not even thinking past this Sunday right now because the thought of finals makes my gut lurch a little and I'm just too pathetic to even comprehend how quickly this semester has gone by.

I'm also excited to see my best friends (Anna and Laura!) because I miss them terribly. The thought of just lazing about for a few days with my family does my heart good.

However, I still have to get through today (as always.) I'm pretty much packed so right after dance, we'll be able to jet out of town! And like I said, words can't describe how tired I am.

I love you, Columbus.
But I need home for a few days.

No comments: