Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I really like your style.

So today I was home for a full day, and I spent most of it at the mall with my mom and sister. I got some new bras and panties (YAY) and a new top from White House Black Market. Also, I gave (and got) a lot of hints for Christmas.

And now I'm home, relaxing and watching tv with my mom. Also, I am playing on polyvore (which I cannot ever thank Janine enough for introducing me to it!) and at either rate, I wanted to post some sets of clothes I could only dream of owning =]


Grey Dreams by breakfastatrobins


Fabulousity! by breakfastatrobins


Bohemian Influence by breakfastatrobins


Cuteness by breakfastatrobins


Haha, basically I've been having way too much fun online. I never have this kind of time on my hands! I guess it's just the shock of having time to enjoy my life that I'm appreciating. Of cousre, I miss Columbus, but I miss relaxing too. =] Also, new bras are a plus. AND I get a new haircut on Friday. YAY.

I'm ready for the Christmas season.

2 comments:

Janine DeMichele said...

Isn't polyvore amazing?!?! haha I love it. Your sets be cute! :P

Megan Waite said...

Hey, I have a lot of the accessories that you'd need to make the last outfit, and you've got the skirt! All we gotsta do is get you a red turtleneck! (:

Deal? Deal!