Friday, January 23, 2009

all I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves.

Well. Since my body decided that instead of waking up at eight, I was going to be up at seven (after only a mere four hours of sleep! QUESITONABLE), I figured it was a great time to blog.

I feel like I'm keeping this little secret inside of me. And it's like this - it's not even that big of a deal! I just am feeling ACTUALLY happy right now, and even though I'm going to be MISERABLE in stage movement in two hours or so, and even though it's not how I expected my life would be, I'm pretty much content, if not really just happy. [= obviously, I'll elaborate later.

Haha, I can just go back to bed after stage movement, let's be real. Or just seriously caffeinate myself. I think both are going to happen. HELLO FOUNTAIN CITY! [=

Lately I've been thinking a lot about fashion (you can probably tell that from my earlier blogs!) and I've been trying to put a finger on what my fashion style is. Like for instance: yesterday, I wore a flowy flapper-style tank top with a cheetah print cardigan and a bright pink and orange scarf. I'm starting to think that my style is just ECCLECTIC. But you know - that's okay! I can wear cowboy boots with bright tights if I want to - and no one can really tell me different until I get out of college or my body betrays me. Whichever comes first, haha.

I'll probably write a more intelligible blog later, but for now, I'll leave you with this:

[=

No comments: