Thursday, April 9, 2009

here comes the sun.

So here's a list of stuff that makes me happy.

  • This morning, I found out that I am going to get to assistant teach for Brenda's tap class next fall in preparation for the spring production of Crazy For You! EXCITING.
  • Also, I found out that I'm going to be in more numbers for dance extravaganza than I thought I was going to be. [=
  • Auditions for the Fall semester are today - and as nervous as I am, it's almost nice to get it out of the way.
  • I'm so over you!
  • I'm finally getting back to being myself again - I feel a lot more calm and rational under state of durress. I just needed to relocate my inner zen self. [=
  • Things are going pretty well in acting for the moment.
  • The weather has turned nice again! YAY. [=
  • I have some really awesome friends.
  • I'm starting to take comfort in God again. It's been awhile and I think that I have been lost for some time - I can't really say why, but it's been a rough time in that regard lately. I'm not necessarily saying that I stopped believing in God, but that I had got caught up in the way I felt I was supposed to react to situations. I felt like I should be mad so I was mad. I felt like I should talk crap so I talked crap about people. I think that turning to my spirituality has helped me to face situations with forgiveness and friendship rather than just dwelling on the hurting. Obviously, I'm not perfect but I am glad to be finding my inner peace again.
  • House hunting is fun!
  • I get to babysit Winston this weekend for Lindsay... I miss my dog so it should be fun [=

I'm going to clean after auditions I think. Plus, I get to actually watch Grey's when it's on TV tonight! WEIRD.

No comments: