Tuesday, April 28, 2009

send me on my way. [=

Tonight, Porcelain went up as a part of the CSU One Act Festival. I'm not gonna lie - I was really happy with the outcome. I was really stressed because A) I haven't felt too great in rehearsals about my own performance, and B) the content of the show is particularly sexually graphic.

BUT, tonight went extremely well. The audience was wonderful - they actually found little moments to laugh that I really appreciated the break from what a depressing show it was! Also, I think the murder scene was the best it's ever been. It was probably my favorite scene in the show anyway, but I think it went really well.

In general, I'm happy with the outcome, and that the audience was so very open to the material presented to them tonight.

[=

Last night, Once on this Island and Wiley and the Hairy Man went up, and they were both incredible as well! So basically, I think the first half of the one act festival is kicking ass! I look forward to watching the rest of the one acts! (as well as stage managing RIVERSIDE, yo!)

And as I usually say - I'm really looking forward to May. I can finally really see the light at the end of this tunnel of the Satan Semester. I am so very much looking forward to the summer sun and working on Fly Over Land. I'm so happy I am getting to be a part of this wonderful cast.

c'est magnifique!

No comments: