Tuesday, August 5, 2008

artsy girl.


above is a clip of my latest painting. I really like it, because it really represents everything that I wanted it to. the coloring in the back (I'm not sure if you can tell from this clip) is very watery, and flowy and free, and a little bit messy to be honest. there's even some splatter painting involved.
then of course, the representative part is the key itself, which is representative of the key to happiness, success, etc. the words on it are all words that I feel are important to me developing as a person, and I really really like it.
I feel like it was a good peice of art.
In other news, I'm just questioning a lot of my life lately. I don't really know how to not know what I want anymore. I've been so self-assured for so long that the questioning what I want thing just isn't my style. I'm really hoping that when I get back to school everything will magically clear itself up. I just feel like I don't want things that not that long ago I wanted so badly.
What is wrong with me? I don't know. Maybe I'm just growing up.
"then looking upwards, I strain my eyes and try to tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites from the passenger seat as you are driving me home.
'do they collide?' I ask, and you smile.
with my feet on the dash, the world doesn't matter."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that painting boo.