Monday, August 11, 2008

thoughtful?


I Believe...


that if I eat an entire can of icing and nobody notices or sees, the calories and fat do not count.

in some kind of higher being.

in being a good person.

that shopping actually DOES make things better.

that if you shop for bargains it makes it even better than just shopping.

in being classy, but fun.

that there is more to life than love.

in being friendly and polite to strangers.

that the book is always better than the movie.

that if you can't feel your nose, you're too drunk.

that rhinestones will make any dull costume look fabulous.

that you can tap anything out.

that there is no way to acheive true perfection, so quit trying.

that performing literally makes the world disappear.

in art.

in peaceful solutions.

that one can never own too many shoes.

in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart ;]

that television rots your mind (and yet, I don't care.)

that theatre should move you from one place in your life to the next.

that laugh lines are prettier than frown lines.

that if you eat enough chocolate, the metaphorical skies will clear.

that no matter how many pictures you took, you will always wish you'd taken more.

that doing the right thing doesn't always feel all that great.

that if you love someone, you'll love them for who they really are.

that a healthy amount of absurdity adds a little flavor to life.

that segways were invented purely to make us laugh.

that if everyone in the world actually TRIED to get along, we could.

that you can become friends with your ex.

that women should not be measured on their ability to reproduce.

that the purpose of free samples in grocery stores if for when you're hungry while you shop.

that you need to be friends before you can be in a relationship.

that you shouldn't litter. end of story.

that some things will never change.

that it takes a lot more to get over someone than just deciding that you are.

that when one part of your life sucks a lot, you're probably not paying enough attention to the really awesome parts.

in myself.

in living only once.

that when you really fall in love, it can't be as hard as all the other times have been.

that all we can do is try to take our peice of the world and change it - hopefully for the better.

&&&

haha, janine was saying how everyone else's blogs were all deep earlier, so I wrote a blog that was all DEEP. haha. no really, I do believe all that stuff.
Life is good right now, I've been packing tons, and you know... giving in to peer pressure and reading Twilight. (I know. God.) Haha, so don't hate. And enjoy my random artsy picture.
I really, honestly wish that my life would just work itself out. but it seems as though I'll have to take the proactive approach. I don't feel as pressured as I did before, because I really did just realize that I'm finally letting go of a lot of stuff I've been holding onto for an unnatural and unhealthy amount of time. so it's kind of nice to just be like "AHHHHH" and be all ready for life to be all happy and sunflowery. (AAHAHAHA how optimistic am I tonight? on drugs? nope!) I am just.. I want to feel free and happy and not like I need to be loved by a man to be validated, you know?
So this is my official stance of the year - BE HAPPY. don't stress over gay drama. work hard. love life. laugh as often as possible. be classy and fun.
I hope you guys are wonderful as well!

No comments: