Monday, August 18, 2008

a new friend... hopefully.

so here's the thing. after a STRANGE occurance last night and some thoughts put together from talking with another friend of mine I have come to this conclusion -

my new apartment is haunted.

I'm not at all creeped out by it though, so I hope it's a nice ghost.

Here's what happened: Janine and I were going to bed (pretty late at night, I must say) and we were the only ones in the apartment. The way our room is layed out, our computer desks are in the living room and I had already turned my itunes off (but I always have them pulled up on my desktop) and I had washed my face already and gotten into my pajamas so my screensaver must have come up at this point - right? and suddenly from the living room where my computer is located, "Hey Big Spender" is pulled up and playing in the middle of the song! Which I'm sure there is like a bazillion different explanations that do not involve paranormal phenomenon, but I just have a FEELING it is a ghost. I can't explain the feeling, no, but trust me!

Also, I have a friend who lives on the SAME HALLWAY who says he has a ghost who will fold clothes that he knows well and good he left in a dirty pile on the floor - I think that's enough evidence to make me question whether or not the "logical explanation" or the "crazy suggestion" is the right one!

At either rate, I'm welcoming the new presence in my life!
ps. I seriously will take pictures of the apartment whenever we finish decorating.

No comments: