Wednesday, August 13, 2008

why is it always raining when I feel sunny?


Things that cheer me up: chocolate, ice cream, hilarious embarassing old school nineties music (aaron carter), the prospect of change in my life, very funny middle of the night drunk dials, my friends, good deals when shopping.

Let's just say the past two days have included all of the above, so I'm in a pretty damn good mood these days. I think life could have only been better if I had MADE something in the past few days. Haha.
Uhm, packing ahoy for the rest of the week, but I've pretty much done all the drab parts. Now it's just: one more box of randomosity, paintings (etc), my clothes, and my shoes/accessories. So it's not THAT much more stuff. I may even take today off from packing ;] because I got all the kitchen, living room, and bathroom stuff packed yesterday.
For the rest of the week, I will be trying to hang out with my friends (yesterday was a "oh my god, I have no life" day) from Augusta and enjoy my last few days of vacation.
Oh, I finally scheduled my audition: 7PM.

No comments: