Friday, March 6, 2009

a brief respite.

so I'm done with classes for spring break! this morning, we performed our composition, which went pretty well, and now I only have Machinal rehearsal (possibly rehearsals) until I make the long drive home to Augusta for the week.

I won't say that I'm not stressed about taking a break. Let's be real - I'd rather use this time off to rehearse! But we all need time to breathe and sleep and catch up with our own lives. Lately, I've been moving so fast that I haven't had time to even THINK about my social life. It's hard, and I don't even have time to eat some nights, but I'll make it through, I know it! I just need to learn to pack food in the mornings and eat during bathroom breaks ;]

After today's Machinal rehearsal though, I have nothing really planned except that I want to go look for a bathing suit at Old Navy. Wow. I can't even comprehend just going somewhere for fun...

I look forward to not setting an alarm and eating my parents food.

Also, to visiting with my fellow Harlemites and the two-day trip to Savannah!

OH. I made a discovery today! EVERNOTE is a glorious note-taking peice of software/network where you can access your to-do list from any computer! If you know me well, you know I usually keep a crazy notepad to-do list pulled up on my desktop and I just can't even fathom how wonderful being able to always access my to-do lists will be! I highly suggest you look into it if your life is as hectic as mine! Also, you can save websites of things you might want to buy or lyrics to songs or ANYTHING. Glorious!

Well, all is well. Finally a brief break to breathe, and then we plunge back into the depths when we get back from spring break. Alas!

No comments: