Wednesday, March 18, 2009

too little butter over too much bread.

so I just paid $2,300 dollars on this summer's trip to Germany.
I can't be more thrilled at the idea of going.

It will be so nice to get out of the country! It will be nice to not be working on eight million shows at once (not that I don't like working on shows, I do!). I took on WAY too much this semester, and I'm starting to run ragged because of it. Now, I usually handle stress pretty well. I'll whine and bitch and be like "I'm stressed!" but it doesn't affect the way I feel overall (well, a little.) but this? right now? I'm a dumbfuck for taking all this on! HAH. Truth. I'm just tired, is all.

At either rate, Germany will be oh-so wonderful, with my wonderful Cassie, and the wonderful Shane! WONDEROUS. (that's not a word, I'm aware, but I've used it a lot lately.)

So here's another convenient list of what's going on in my life, since it seems to be the way I think when I'm stressed:
  • Machinal - I think it's going well, personally. I'm excited for Understudy run coming up, because I really want to show that I've been working! Basically, I'm so happy to be working with these people, but like every show, it gets to the point where you just want to skip to tech week! Impatience overtakes me frequently.
  • Situations - IS COMING UP ON MONDAY. asdfghkll;! Haha, I'm actually really excited. The only thing I'm really nervous about is transitions and the tech part coming through. But I think it will! And once it's over, I'll be much happier.
  • One Acts - Stage Managing is not my thing. End of story. I'll do it, because I have to and luckily I'm working with all people I adore, but I feel totally incompetant and it's just sad. Also, my Brittish accent could use a bit of work, hah!
  • MY FREAKING PHONE. Well, my phone, Mario Lopez, who I adored, died. I'm sad to report this news. He would no longer charge, for some strange reason. SO! Now I've switched to Laura's old Venus phone, which wouldn't be so bad except that it's pretty much broken by way of text messaging, which is the real reason I even have a phone, duh. ;] At either rate, I'll probably switch back to an old flip phone for a month or so until we can upgrade to something nice. (Hopefully a Blackberry or something of that nature!) I just need to text! It's so disabling.
  • Class goes alright.
Basically, I'm more than just moderately exhausted, and I am starting to wear thin.
Plus, there's no food in our apartment and I'm fucking starving.

I just want snuggles and some good Cajun cooking! Is that too much to ask for?!

1 comment:

IndiaC said...

Hey you can have my old phone which is just like your old phone...I just need to take all of the numbers out of it which might take a sec, but then it's all yours I have no use for it :)