Thursday, March 5, 2009

keep it positive!

so yesterday, I was having a really negative outlook on life.

somehow, in between now and then - I spent two hours just chit chatting in the BC lobby with Craig and Cassie, slept, read some, got some groceries to make it through spring break, finished choreography for Situations (YAY), talked to someone I wanted to, and the weather got better.

In general, my outlook is a little brighter.

Things that still need to get done:
  • Stage Movement Composition - Honestly? it's been hellacious (and still is) trying to schedule in rehearsals for this, but I think we're doing just fine. I've talked with other people in the class and ours set in stone pretty well. I realize that my schedule is probably the toughest to work around, because I've got a lot going on. But I appreciate the patience everyone in my group has had with me. I really like the project, in reality, even though it stresses me the fuck out.
  • Machinal Rehearsal - as always. [=
  • Situations - run through the entire show tonight (WOO!), and next week do pick ups during the day and earlier until Friday/Saturday/Sunday when we'll have marathon rehearsals. I'm pretty stoked actually, because I feel like it will actually come together.
  • SPRING BREAK PLANS - happiest! Me, Brittain, Laura, and possibly Janine (hopefully!) will be headed to Savannah to go to the beach on Thursday/Friday of next week and can I say that I could not be happier? A) I love the beach and B) I need to REST. UGH I NEED SPRING BREAK TO GET HERE SOONER.
In general, I'm feeling a lot more positive.

Plus, I am finally starting to feel like a real person again, instead of a wet sock. We'll see how long this lasts after tonight's marathon rehearsal:

  • 6PM - Readthrough Porcelain
  • 7PM - Composition
  • 7:30 PM - Machinal
  • 10:30 PM - 12:00 AM Situations
And then I sleep?

Oh well, gotta keep it positive [=

No comments: