Saturday, March 14, 2009

on positivity.



I realize that my last entry (made just hours ago), was really negative about the way my life is going right now. Sometimes, I PMS and get hung up on the sad things in my life. Here are some positive things:

  • My spring break was AWESOME. Not only did I get to spend time with my family, but I got to go to Savannah (so fun) with some of my favorite people - Megan, Janine, and Brittain [=
  • I'm finally doing better about spending money. Way to go me!
  • Most of my Germany stuff is finally taken care of! YAY. I can't wait to go, because it'll be heavenly to get into the actual WORLD instead of just being stuck in Georgia.
  • We're starting to look into houses and apartment complexes to move into this summer. I think it'll be a great adventure, moving off campus. 
  • Situations is coming up. While a part of me has a coronary every time I think about it, I'm actually really proud. 
  • Machinal is actually coming REALLY soon. Only two more weeks of rehearsal until tech week! INSANITY.
  • We no longer have Stage Management class on Wednesdays [= I had totally forgotten about that! Also, after the next two weeks, we won't have any Stage Movement class. Incredible! I'll be so much less stressed. There aren't even words.
  • I have awesome friends.
  • I'm finally getting better with this situation. It's better, I think. I'm feeling a lot better. But that may just be the perspective I have at this exact moment.
I love you. I love my life. Things will always get better and then worse and then better again. I just don't know how I let them get so bad sometimes. <3

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
- Robert Frost

No comments: